[CF-Devel] memory leak

Joris Bontje jbontje at suespammers.org
Thu Feb 28 06:38:05 CST 2002

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 01:01:53PM +0100, Henric Karlsson wrote:

      I ran purify on the latest cvs server but couldn't find any big leaks.

      purifylog can be found at

      www.lysator.liu.se/~henric/crossfire/crossfire.plog

      [cut]

      Do you have any more specific hints on what to test?

      I compiled the server on solaris 2.7 with only default options.

It seemed that the leak was cause because the archfiles werent collected
in a right way. gros fixed that, so the problem is solved

Regards,
Joris Bontje / mids
--
Gpg Key: Id=0xF19326A9 /

     http://mids.student.utwente.nl/~mids/jbontje.pub

Key fingerprint = 730D 9B3A F406 F28A 957D 6397 31E8 6D4C F193 26A9