[CF-Devel] Imperial Post Office - a set of python scripts

Joris Bontje jbontje at suespammers.org
Thu Jan 3 17:24:27 CST 2002

Hello,

I have made some python scripts for the python plugin in crossfire.
Features:
- sending mailscrolls to other players
- recieving mailscrolls and storage of old ones
- mailcheck on login
- mailwarnings (only DM's can send those)
- shop where you can buy pencils, scrolls of literacy and empty mailscrolls

This collection exists out of some global event handlers (python), a few local event handlers
(python) and a crossfire map.

My crossfire server (mids.student.utwente.nl) is running with this scripts installed,
you can find the Post Office next to the City Hall in Scorn.
(There is a manual lying there on the table)

The source for all this:

     http://mids.student.utwente.nl/~crossfire/IPO/IPO_2001-01-03.tar.gz

I plan to implement more functions and also make other scripts. I am sure there are many bugs,
this release is mostly intended to give a demo of the python plugin in crossfire.

Many thanks to Gros for coding the python plugin and tollerating my inquisitive idiocy.

Regards,
Joris Bontje / mids

--
Gpg Key: Id=0xF19326A9 /

     http://mids.student.utwente.nl/~mids/jbontje.pub

Key fingerprint = 730D 9B3A F406 F28A 957D 6397 31E8 6D4C F193 26A9