[7] RE: [CF-Devel] Starting Suspended Animation Process

Joris Bontje jbontje at suespammers.org
Thu Jan 3 03:03:56 CST 2002

First of all, some comments on the quoting style. RFC 1855 has some rules on quoting in
email messages and newsgroups. See for more information

     http://www.rfc1855.org/

Important things:
- keep it a logical story (comments under the original stuff)
- delete text you dont comment on
- delete headers (greetings) and footers (signatures)
- summarize lenghty texts