[CF-Devel] Cheating possibility with current rules/map

david delbecq tchize at MailAndNews.com
Mon Jan 21 03:05:22 CST 2002

     ===== Original Message From Jukka Holappa <

      jukkaho at mail.student.oulu.fi

     =====

     Hi,

     I noticed that it is possible to very easily make more money.

     In first room when creating characters one can first 'create' more food by

     walking up and down just above the place where two pieces of food

     appear.

     One can create first a very strong character and then create huge amounts

     of food, go to the shop and drop the food/sell them there and another

     player can then collect and sell the food or just pick up the money.

     By creating new players, moving food to a suitable place and quitting, one

     can easily create as much money as one wish.

     This abuse could be easily fixed by fixing the first map where food

     appears by not allowing more food to be created.

     - Jukka

     I understand this may seem a problem.This should be fixed. But creating a huge
amount of money is more easy. Ask a high level player for a bit of money and
some potions. They will give you since they have no need of it.

--Tchize