[CF-Devel] scroll cases - 2 for a plattie!

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Mon Jul 8 23:21:13 CDT 2002

Todd Mitchell wrote:

      I created a scroll case arch container with 'race scrolls' and went

      through all the scroll type objects and added in 'race scrolls'.  It

      works nicely holds around 30 scrolls and uses the rucksack png for now,

      but I was wondering if there was any hidden issues with adding 'race

      scrolls' to some of these arches (like the skills scrolls).  I don't

      imagine there would be but thought I should check.

      If you want the arches they are at

      http://abraxis.sytes.net/CF/finished/arch

        - in the same folders they

      usually ship in.

  Taking a very quick look at the code, it appears that there should be no
problem with scrolls having a race.

  I'll grab the stuff you have sometime soon and put it in the main branch.