[CF-Devel] Equipment musings

Tim Rightnour root at garbled.net
Sat Jul 13 10:50:57 CDT 2002

On 07-Jul-02 Mark Wedel wrote:

        For some races, this doesn't make too much sense - if the dragon can't use

      weapon or shield because of his strange physiology, it doesn't make much

      sense

      that he can use a bow.  My solution in that case is to just give him 0

      'arm's,

      so he can't use bows, shields, or weapons.  I think that is the right

      approach,

      but this obviously weakens him some.

Why not have the dragon "ship" with a pair of claws, that cannot be unwielded?
This opens up the theoretical possibility of going to a dragon umm.. shop, and
having your claws sharpened/impregnated with steel/etc.

---
Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net

NetBSD: Free multi-architecture OS