[CF List] ISO crossfire dopelganger...

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 18 23:07:53 CDT 2002

I was visiting the Malfador site and I came across these screen shots of
their new adventure game.  I was quite surprised to see these actually and
was wondering, does Michael T know about this?
Malfador Machinations made a most excellent game called Space Empires 3
which ranks in my all time favorites. They have moved on to SE4 and in my
opinion somewhat wrecked the feel of the game (but many would probably
disagree).   I always wondered if they would release the code for SE3 as an
opensource project...  let it take off in a different direction...

     http://www.malfador.com/do.html