[CF-Devel] New images

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 5 13:35:57 CDT 2002

My DSL runs fine for months at a time but of course drops just when someone
actually wants to look at my site.  I do check it every day though.
I did do some stuff in the style of the base set, but was interested in the
straight on cartoony set which I gather is the clsc set.  I thought that the
clsc set was the clasic set and should not be modified, which is why I
wanted to take all the nice toony types (outlined, no perspective, bolder
simpler colours) and copy them out into a new set then add more of the same
style.  If the clsc set is not closed, but was intended to be more this
'toony' style then I wouldn't bother making a new set.  I will probably poke
away at both types of style since I rely heavy on clipart, inspiration and
accident when doing graphics.  I am trying to strongarm a fellow into doing
more toonish stuff though which is why I brought this up.
Just to get this absolutly right however, if you are using an image set
(picked from the client) and there is no graphics for that object in the set
you are in it will use the base picture/anim riight?