[CF-Devel] Change in equip method.

David Hurst dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Sat Jun 8 17:39:25 CDT 2002

      > object skill_florentine_fighting

      > msg

      > Florentine style lets you fight with too weapons.  However, with this

      > training, you are know longer proficient in use of the shield.

      > endmsg

      > weapon_hand -1

      > shield_hand 1

      > end

      That seems borked to me.  How is it that I can learn a skill, and by doing so

      completely forget how to use a shield?

Agreed.

      Also.. it seems to me that it would be a different skill set to learn to fight

      with two different weapons, vs a pair of identical weapons.  The motions and

      strategies would be wholly different.

Speaking from experience, it is different, but not that different.. what
I mean to say is that it is certainly a seperate skill, but it just
involves extra practise (unless you are completely unco ;).

dnh