[CF-Devel] marking rune,inscription bug

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Thu Jun 27 22:37:53 CDT 2002

Todd Mitchell wrote:

      On a rel;ated note...I was wondering if there was a way to make marking

      runes expire since if you cast them on an unique floor, they are there for

      good.  It was just something you could do in an apartment, but now with

      guilds it is more of an issue.

  there is no way within the game to current do that I believe.

  I'm trying to think if there are any cases where being able to erase rooms on
permanent floors would cause a problem (eg, they are used for messages).  I
would think not - I would expect magic mouths for that.

  If that is the case, it probably would be hard to add some ability to remove
the runes.