[CF-Devel] client image handling changes.

David Hurst dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Thu Mar 7 20:48:19 CST 2002

       I really don't want to have to support both method (large conglomerate files as

      well as individual files).  Do people have a strong issue of not having the

      individual files available in the cache, and only use a few big files?

well.. umm sorta, it was nice to throw an image in to see how it looked
before actually using it, at the same time.. if I have a server handy I
don't need to do that anyways.

As a though perhaps an 'add image to cache' option might work? Bring up
a dialogue and choose an image to use instead of another =\

What ever gells with you best I guess =).

dnh