[CF-Devel] Enable to open bmaps.client

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Mon May 6 22:13:43 CDT 2002

Bob Tanner wrote:

      Running the latest cvs snapshot of the client I get the following error:

      Unnable to open /usr/share/crossfire-client/crossfire-images/bmaps.client.  You

      may wish to download and install the image file to improve performance.

      Yes, I do not see where this gets install when doing a make install. So, where

      do I get the bmaps.client file or how do I generate it?

  Grab the crossfire-images archive of the sourceforge files list.  If you have
a copy of the arch directory, you can run the adm/collect_images -archive from
the lib directory of the server and it will make the archive.