[CF-Devel] Enable to open bmaps.client

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Thu May 9 23:13:28 CDT 2002

Tim Rightnour wrote:

      On 07-May-02 Mark Wedel wrote:

       Grab the crossfire-images archive of the sourceforge files list.  If you

     have

     a copy of the arch directory, you can run the adm/collect_images -archive

     from

     the lib directory of the server and it will make the archive.

      Why don't we just ship it on the ftp site?

  The sourceforge files list should amount to the ftp site.  And in fact, I just
checked, and it is there.

  Now, I think the mirroring for several sites may be broken - I think sunet
mirrors off ifi, which did a manual mirror process.

  I just included the command to generate it in case you already have the arch
directory around.