[CF-Devel] New Q

pstolarc at theperlguru.com pstolarc at theperlguru.com
Wed May 29 17:15:21 CDT 2002

On Mon, 27 May 2002 14:46:28 +1000, you wrote:

     Perhaps the players handbook might be updated to reflect AV's excellent

     changes to the Q race? I would suggest just a paragraph or two on what

     the major difference is, and some types and tricks.

     Darth_bob

Not sure if this is what you mean, but I wrote something up about
playing the dragon race a few days ago.  It's mostly finished, but I
didn't have the time/energy/patience to research the rest of it, or to
proofread it.  I put it up at

     http://www.theperlguru.com/crossfire/DragonGuide.txt

       It's not word
wrapped, and it is plain text.  If anyone wants to fix it up, or tell
me what to fix, feel free.  If anyone wants to do anything with it,
feel free.

-Philip