[CF-Devel] New Q

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Wed May 29 19:59:46 CDT 2002

Good idea, looking at it now..

Also, there's a post at the Crossfire Board [

     http://www.viksten.com/

      ]
for the new dragon race.

Does anyone else have anything to add or suggest?

- Rick Tanner

     leaf at real-time.com

On Thu, 30 May 2002, David Hurst wrote:

      This looks pretty accurate, I think it is ancient elemental residue, I

      might be wrong. other than that this seems pretty accurate, Bob or Rick,

      why not use this one?

      thanks Phillip

      dnh

      > Not sure if this is what you mean, but I wrote something up about

      > playing the dragon race a few days ago.  It's mostly finished, but I

      > didn't have the time/energy/patience to research the rest of it, or to

      > proofread it.  I put it up at

      http://www.theperlguru.com/crossfire/DragonGuide.txt

        It's not word