[CF-Devel] Bunch of arch-related questions

Henric Karlsson henric at lysator.liu.se
Tue Nov 12 03:34:09 CST 2002

How about new quests.
That's what I personally miss most of all right now.
Esp. the kind where someone requests help getting some item/ rescuing a
friend/ killing something and return with a proof, and when you return you
get a reward.

I think Tobias tower in Santo Dominion is a nice example, where you get an
amulet or ring in the end.

/Henric