[CF-Devel] new stuff

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 10 23:30:58 CDT 2002

Put some new stuff up at

     http://abraxis.sytes.net/CF/finished

new pics for half orc
new moving door arch (and a BASIC outline template for different styles)
new anim for birds
new food arch - cheeseburger (for a new map I'm working on- it wouldn't do
for regular consumption)

made minor changes to the Aljwaf map to make it easier to figure out how to
get in to the tomb

If anyone is interested (M.T?) I found a bunch of public domain graphics at

     http://www.idevgames.com

      in the resources section including a bunch of anime
style character sprites (four direction, two frame sprites) where the bird
amin here came from, and a collection of images which many of the crossfire
classic set came from.  Take care however, some of the images sets are
designated for use only with MacOS games or games with primary MacOS
versions (can't we all just get along?).