[CF-Devel] CFJavaEditor

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Sat Oct 26 10:42:55 CDT 2002

Philip wrote:

      The .jar file for CFJavaEditor in CVS appears to be corrupt.

Uhm, that's true. I have wrongfully comitted the jar file
as ascii, while I'd have to flag it as binary.
So, I'll try to put that right.

      Also, attached is a win32 batch file to build the project.  I built it,

      and everything appeared fine.  (Actually, it appeared to run a

      bit quicker.)

Thanks for that build script. I've tested it on WinXP and it works
fine (Except the deltree command isn't found, but that's minor).
I'll rename it to "build_win.bat" and put it on CVS, okay?

AndreasV

--
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more

     http://www.gmx.net