[CF List] New New Experience Scheme...

Vernon T Rhyne trhyne at MIT.EDU
Sat Oct 12 22:43:27 CDT 2002

Total max: 2.1 billion...
"sphere" max: 1.02 billion.
This means that getting exp in some skills becomes detrimental QUICKLY.  I'm all
for allowing players to hit level 110 again in each sphere, but forcing them/me
to delicately avoid getting certain types of experience or even occasionally kill
themselves to maintain an accurate distribution is annoying.  Admittedly, it is
more annoying since I learned the total max cap by hitting it, and hit it by maxing
out mental XP, a truly useless waste of time and experience.

I feel like I log on each day wondering what next...  Variety is nice.
Inconsistency is grating.