[CF List] BIGworld

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Mon Oct 14 01:42:52 CDT 2002

      More general newbie question.  Where do I find the procedures and restrictions

      for entereing into the code generation/alteration team or cycle?

  General pointers:

  Look at the doc/Developers directory in the server - that has some information.

  The general practice is then for the new developer to make a patch, supply new
things (archetypes, maps, etc).  If deemed acceptable after a few such
submissions, and developer wants and requests read/write CVS access, they
generally get it.  For read/write access, you need to get yourself an account on
sourceforge, then send mail to typically me request read/write (include your
account name on sourceforge in that e-mail)