[CF-Devel] Madhatter? (Python plugin automake)

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Tue Sep 17 01:31:40 CDT 2002

Todd Mitchell wrote:

      The autobuild does use the proper Python.h (on my system I have

      /usr/include/python1.5 and /usr/include/python2.1 - and the CPPFLAGS that is

      generated in the Makefile is -I/usr/include/python2.1

  This issue of checking the proper version of the header/library should now be
fixed in CVS.  Hard for me to test this particular setup, so if you can confirm
that it does now do the right thing, that would be great.