[CF-Devel] button.c, bug in multi-tile door animations

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Wed Sep 18 01:19:14 CDT 2002

Kurt Fitzner wrote:

      Sorry for all the posts.  I'll start making them in digest format to get it

      all at once. :)

      I've noticed that mine_secret_1_1 and mine_secret_2_1, which are type 26

      (timed gate) multi-tile doors don't quite work properly.  The issue is that

      only one tile's animation seems to get used on the correct 'connected' value.

  I've put the change into CVS.  I did it slightly different - the other parts
of large objects key the various values of the head object - this should make it
more likely for them to remain in sync.