[CF-Devel] Various exp refinements.

kbulgrien at att.net kbulgrien at att.net
Thu Sep 26 08:23:43 CDT 2002

Why is it that stats like luck and magic are not discussed or displayed in
clients?  Or am I missing something?  Are there others?

I see little point in stats like Luck if you aren't given the tools to
figure out their effect or guage the effect of wearing an item of
Luck +x or Magic +y.  The existance of rings of luck or magic is what
implies to me that the player should be able to find out what his
settings are and what they do.

If there is a good reason to keep them hidden, ok, but not even knowing
what luck is, how is one to know that you lose it when you kill a player?

        Note that the player who killed the other player does lose a point of luck,

      which will have some effects.