[CF-Devel] Problems running the latest CVS

Jan Tobias Muehlberg muehlber at fh-brandenburg.de
Tue Sep 24 08:37:56 CDT 2002

Mark Wedel:

[snprintf()]

        I put code in common/porting.c that will define a snprintf if configure

      doesn't detect one.  Since __vsnprintf is probably not very portable, my

      implementation was to juse call vsprintf, and check ret against max -

      if ret is  bigger, just abort.

Well, it works this way. Thanks for fixing.
At least for compiling on Sun you'll need to add '#include <stdarg.h>'.
I'm not sure but it should be the same for other unix-like OSs including
Linux?

J. Tobias

--
PGP/GnuPG public key: