[CF List] First bug (was: Crossfire 1.4.0 released)

Christoph Bergemann mathwizard at gmx.de
Sun Sep 15 03:32:42 CDT 2002

Hi,

I find myself unable to enter a guildhouse. I got the right key, the grate
seems to open, but remains impassable, though it doesn't block the view
anymore. Tried this with two heroes getting both the same results with
both. I compiled without any extra options and installd the server,
client, arch und maps file and used the gtk-client.

Regards,
  Christoph Bergemann

--
  "Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards,
    for they are subtle and quick to anger."