[CF-Devel] Diseases in the arena

Fri Apr 4 00:22:40 CST 2003

     phil at theperlguru.com

      wrote:

     From CVS:

      Has any work been done on the fact that diseases can skip from inside

      a battleground to outside?  Namely, if a player uses diseases in arena

      combat, then that player may catch the disease again after he dies in

      the duel, and die again for real.  This was reported some time ago,

      but I'm not sure if anybody took note of it at the time.

  The checkin may or may not fix it.

  In practice, when a player dies, cure disease is called upon the player, which
should remove all diseases.  However, that doesn't seem to always happen in the
past - it appears the disease would be removed, sometimes the symptoms would not
be removed.

  The change I put in fixes that last bit - symptoms are now always removed.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com