[CF-Devel] food beep frequency, etc

Thu Apr 10 12:43:34 CDT 2003

     It would also be cool if I could set what food will be grabbed blindly

One way to do this is to create a new container: A lunch box.  Whenever you
auto-eat, items in a lunch box are considered first.  Lunch boxes would
only be able to hold edible items.

     or set my character to automatically eat some food at a configurable

     level, maybe even whenever there is enough room in his stomach to fit

     another piece in. If only that doesn't make the game boring.

If I have food in my lunch box, I want to eat whenever I can do so without
wasting food, as it lowers my weight with no side effects.  If my lunch box
is empty, I don't want to eat unless I have to, as I might have random
stuff that I don't want to eat.  That might be non-trivial to implement,
but would be nice.

With such a setup, the food beep would only happen when my lunch box is
empty, as otherwise I would eat before it got down to that level.

--PC

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com