[CF-Devel] python plugin

Tue Apr 1 01:09:07 CST 2003

     On Sat, 29 Mar 2003, Mark Wedel wrote:

      I believe the plugin is in fact installed on metalforge.

      It's just by default,

      I don't think anything uses the plugin.

     Afaik the occidental stuff is there by default.

     The 1.5 tarballs has it.

     When i use the occidental sword on my local server, i get

     quite frequently reactions from it.

     e.g "Your weapon feels warmer"  (attacktype switched to fire)

     I cleared the whole newbie tower with this sword on metalforge.

     As nothing special happened,i assumed the plugin was not enabled.

A simple way to check if the plugin is correctly loaded is to send a "pluglist" DM command. It displays the list of all plugins running.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com