[CF-Devel] Crossfire highscore list script

Fri Apr 4 01:50:48 CST 2003

Pertti Karppinen (OH6KTR) wrote:

      Enclosed with this message is my scores.pl higihscore html-generator script.

      The source code is not pretty, as the state-machine was done without reading

      the actual source code that makes that file. It was done in a

      reverse-engineering fashion, but it seems to be working ... :-)

      To use that script, as it reloads the page every 6 minutes, you should add

      it to crontab like:

      */5 * * * * $HOME/crossfire/var/www/bin/scores.pl > /dev/null 2>&1

  I've made a few changes (to pick up some data from autoconf) and will put the
file into utils/scores.pl.in unless someone sees some issues.  Thats probably as
a good as a repository as any.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com