[CF-Devel] Fw: Login problems.

Tue Apr 15 00:03:30 CDT 2003

Karla Stenger wrote:

      Hi again!,

      I've been having some problems to re log in when my character hangs up and it

      stays logged in but I'm not really controlling it.

      I know this is on the wishing list but I just want to know if it's not forgotten

      or the reasons because the possibility to log in with the same character

      even if it's already logged in it's not implemented yet.

      I have very often this problem because of my dynamic IP that changes twice a

      day.

  This isn't forgotton, just a low priority item to fix.  Probably wouldn't be
really hard to fix, but would still take some amount of effort.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com