[CF-Devel] Monsters sleeping

Tim Rightnour root at garbled.net
Thu Apr 3 17:13:01 CST 2003

So I've noticed recently there was a change to make monsters far away from you
sleep.  I'm wondering if this is having the intended effect.

What I see, is that areas that used to be packed end-to-end with monsters, are
now containing one or two, and a generator at the back of the room. Someone on
IRC mentioned that this is due to the monsters sleeping, and blocking the
generators.

It doesn't really have the old "gauntlet" feel when everything is just a big
empty room.  But thats just my opinion.  I've also found that my spells are a
lot less useful, as I can't area-blast a horde anymore, I have to run around
picking them off singly.

---
Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net