[CF List] What to do after Beginner phase?

crossfire-list-admin at archives.real-time.com crossfire-list-admin at archives.real-time.com
Fri Apr 18 23:40:43 CDT 2003

Aaron Baugher wrote:

      Does anyone have any suggestions where I should go for a decent,

      not-totally-lethal challenge as a 6-8 level summoner?  I have no

      trouble starting a new character and going through the beginner areas

      in Scorn, getting my character up to level 6 or so.  But then it seems

      like I stall; every area I enter either has critters too low-level to

      be worth any experience, or I get wasted right away by something way

      out of my league.  So I bounce around between levels 5-9 or so,

      gradually losing attribute points with each death.

      So, any places I should explore that'll have a decent number of

      monsters in the pirate/ghost/viking range of competition?

  The smuggler quest in navar city has a bunch of pirates/ghosts.  However,
there are some other tough monsters tossed in their (fairy dragons I think), but
perhaps doing the first couple levels could give you something.

  The crossfire website (

     http://crossfire.real-time.com/

     ) does have a map
listing by level.  Unfortunately, some of them are pretty small/short maps, so
don't get a lot of a reward.

     crossfire-list at lists.real-time.com