[CF-Devel] Re: [Crossfire-cvs] CVS commit: crossfire

Sun Aug 3 02:36:57 CDT 2003

Mark Wedel wrote:

      crossfire-cvs-admin at lists.sourceforge.net

       wrote

       Please do not use // style comments.

       That is not legal ANSI C, and some compilers will error when using

      those (in theory, any that actually conforms properly to ANSI C).

       If they are all with #ifdef WIN32 areas, I don't care.  But some of

      the ones I see below are after the #else or #endif.  So non WIN32

      systems will see those comments, and if using a properly conforming

      compiler (not gcc), the code will not be compilable!

Oh sorry, guess i learned something today ^_^
Should i resubmit my patch?

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com