[CF-Devel] multistage map

Tue Aug 12 04:35:19 CDT 2003

Le Mardi 12 Août 2003 04:04, David Seikel a écrit :

       --- David Delbecq <

      d.delbecq at laposte.net

      > wrote: >

      > I'll make some attemps with actual towers and so on to know if player can

      > walk behind towers....

      I posted my Ice castle maps to this list a while ago, they should be in the

      archives somewhere.  The above ground level maps are really screaming out

      for multistage maps.  Could you do me a favour and use them as test maps?

I'll search for them, and try to convert to multistage maps.
Will try to load a test server with them (since there was no client change
involved in this modification), but need some fixes before, i'll annouce test
server opening, for easier test, all players will be allowed dm access (since
character will be deleted after the tests, that's not really a problem)

      http://personals.yahoo.com.au

       - Yahoo! Personals

      -  New people, new possibilities! Try Yahoo! Personals, FREE for a limited

      period!

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com