[CF-Devel] two new small additions

Fri Aug 22 17:19:28 CDT 2003

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003, Todd Mitchell wrote:

      ok I've managed to add a new function called friendly_fire that checks

      if the attacker is PEACEFUL & attacking another player and will modify

      the damage done if this is the case.  What I currently have is that all

      peaceful attacks against other players does 1 pt of damage.  Since the

      idea was to lower the chace of accidentally killing other players this

      really gives the othre player a chance to get out of the way but can

      still do some damage if people are careless, a wand of lightning can

      still do a lot of damage one point at a time due to the speed of the

      damage.

Quick question concerning PVP battles in the arena.

Will dueling players inflict 1 point of damage to one another or does the
code work differently when players are in the arena?

- Rick Tanner

     leaf at real-time.com

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com