[CF-Devel] Spell object idea.

Mon Mar 10 01:19:36 CST 2003

On 10-Mar-03 Mark Wedel wrote:

      TBD:

      bdur (base duration), ldam (level adjustment for damage), ldur (level

      adjustment for duration): These need to get put into some field -

      I'm undecided if it makes more sense to add new fields (instead of

      overloading existing ones).

You yourself said we aren't supposed to overload anymore..  :)  I don't think
any of the current fields available make sense for these anyhow.

      The defensive, range, and onself can largely be derived from the

      subtype above.  if subtype is protection or healing, it'd be

      self.  A cone, bolt, or ball would be range.

What if I want to make a cone of healing?  What about area effect protection
spells?

---
Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net