[CF-Devel] Enchant Armour doesn't work any more

Sun Mar 2 17:03:22 CST 2003

Hi!

Since a few weeks, Enchant Armour scrolls don't work any more for my level 105
player on metalforge. Applying an enchant armour on a plain cloak of Gaea says
"This armour will not accept further enchantment."

I think I should be able to do increase the bonus up to level/10 + 1 = 11?
At least it used to be that way.

Since enchanting armour is the only way for high level characters to improve
their armour (if they don't find a better one), this should be fixed.

Bye
Jochen

--
Jochen Suckfuell  ---