[CF-Devel] Re: [Crossfire-devel] ALSA 0.9.x sound server patches

Thu Mar 20 01:28:01 CST 2003

Tim Hentenaar wrote:
 > sorry for replying to my own message, but i realized that there was an error
 > in my patches when i tried to apply them. I fixed it, and here are the
 > applyable patches :P

  I looked at it - one thing that seemed odd to me was in the patch to the
cfsndserv.c file.

  It seems that if alsa9 is being used, you have set up its own functions for
things like init_audio.  yet I also see changes to the old init_audio that was
used for older versions of alsa, with #ifdef ALSA9 .. stuff, yet that code would
not seemed used, so just seems odd to be in place.

  As for the copyright, that another issue - generally, people that contribute
code don't get added to the copyright header for the file - doing so may create
odd licensing issues (if someone had a question about the copyright/reuse
permissions on that file, do they ask you, ask me, ask crossfire team, etc).
However, I'll certainly add you to the credits section of the README.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com