[CF-Devel] crossfire + glibc-3.2.2 / gcc 3.2.2

Sat Mar 29 02:17:46 CST 2003

Bernd Edler wrote:

      Hello,

      I recently updated my Linux to glibc-3.2.2 .

      With the new errno implementation, errno.h is no

      longer automatically included. Thus one needs to

      #include <errno.h>

      in gx11.c for the gtk-client.

      As it does already for the cygwin environment.

      That's all. Server + client are running fine. :-)

  Probably other systems have the same problem.

  Interesting enough, that include was in a #ifdef _CYGWIN_/#endif area, but
other files include errno.h without any qualifications of what the environment
is.  So I'll just try removing the #ifdef stuff around it.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com