[CF-Devel] misc bug fixes and weather visualization

Wed May 7 22:46:08 CDT 2003

I should pay more attention when replying, doh!

 --- Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net

     > wrote:

      Your patch said that the tool to make the graphics was not in the

      distribution. It should be in the utils directory.  I think maps.c.

The utils directory is the first place I looked, and I couldn't find
anything to make graphics from weather data.  The file probably got left
out of the distribution by mistake, I didn't check CVS.

      Yours does sound like it has a few more features though.. mine was a

     quick

      hack.

I didn't waste my time then B-).  I hope you enjoy it.

BTW, in my email I said I wasn't on this list, I now am.  There is a
strange bug in the browser I used that stopped me from joining earlier.
The bug is still there, I just finally got around to using a different
browser.

The stand alone weather server is coming along well, although I seem to
have stumbled on another Crossfire server bug.  I'll know more after the
weekend, which should be it's first test on the cluster.

     http://mobile.yahoo.com.au

      - Yahoo! Mobile

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com