[CF-Devel] cfclient issues

Wed May 21 21:11:32 CDT 2003

 --- Philipp Currlin <

     philipp.currlin at ira.uka.de

     > wrote:

      On Wed, 21 May 2003 15:06:58 +0200 (MEST)

      Andreas Vogl <

      andi.vogl at gmx.net

      > wrote:

      > I would make a screenshot if I knew how to do it. :-P

      > Anyone know how to make a screenshot in SuSE linux, KDE desktop?

      Several ways. Easiest would probably be to use ksnapshot or Gimp. Both

      can take a shot of a single window or after a given time.

There is an even easier way.  KDE has a default shortcut of Alt+Print
defined for screen shots.  As with all KDE shortcuts, you can change that
using the control centre.

     http://mobile.yahoo.com.au

      - Yahoo! Mobile

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com