[CF-Devel] Mosely's books bug

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Nov 2 18:31:33 CST 2003

Mark Wedel wrote:

      Nicolas Weeger wrote:

      Hello.

      On Metalforge's test server, crossfire.metalforge.net, the books in

      Mosely's Magic Books are broken.

      Prayer books are fine, but books in shelves are seen as (null) (null)

      Prolly something related to new skill code...

       More so the spell code.

       Old spell books for wizards were of one type.  There are now 4 types.

      I believe it is really just a simple matter of updating the map with the

      new book arches.

       This would break backwards compatability for this map - as of now, to

      my knowledge, all maps currently in CVS will work with both 1.5 and CVS

      code it. Should probably just tag the map directory and get on with

      fixing up things like that.

  Just a note that mosely's magic books map is now fixed in CVS for the new
spell code.

  Only fixed the bigworld version.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com