[CF-Devel] Some CVS bugs

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Nov 4 20:16:07 CST 2003

Hi, I'm not sure if these bugs have been fixed yet, but I noticed them on
crossfire.metalforge (the one running CVS) and I thought I should bring
them to people's attention:

1) Summoning runes and other spell-casting runes don't work anymore. This
  is with auto-generated traps such as trapped chests and doors. I'm not
  sure exactly which traps don't work; some spells seem to work but others
  don't.

2) My character managed to wear a piece of damned armour, and then
  subsequently remove it just by taking it off. I don't think this is
  supposed to happen. :-)

3) Cure confusion doesn't. Neither the spell nor the scroll works. The
  spell just consumes mana and does nothing.

I think the conspiracy theorists are out to get us...

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com