[CF-Devel] Some CVS bugs

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Nov 4 22:34:22 CST 2003

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 10:52:27PM -0500, Todd Mitchell wrote:

      On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 21:16, H. S. Teoh wrote:

      > Hi, I'm not sure if these bugs have been fixed yet, but I noticed them on

      > crossfire.metalforge (the one running CVS) and I thought I should bring

      > them to people's attention:

      > 1) Summoning runes and other spell-casting runes don't work anymore. This

      >   is with auto-generated traps such as trapped chests and doors. I'm not

      >   sure exactly which traps don't work; some spells seem to work but others

      >   don't.

      I have noticed that this happens to 'firewalls' and such too.  I think

      the spell numbers have gotten messed up or something as now poision

      cloud spitters are firing fireballs and missile swarmers are shooting

      lightning.

     [snip]

Aha, would that explain why the path through the ice crown mountains have
fireballs instead of snowstorms :-)

Lawyer: (n.) An innocence-vending machine, the effectiveness of which depends
on how much money is inserted.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com