[CF-Devel] Java editor and image creation.

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Nov 4 22:32:57 CST 2003

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 08:00:31PM -0800, Mark Wedel wrote:

      David Seikel wrote:

      >The big problem with the combine.pl script used to create images of the

      >big world maps is the speed, it can take all day to generate the image.

      >The script writer thought of this and made sure that if you have already

      >created the images, it only processes the maps that have changed for

      >subsequent runs.

       As the writer of that script, I know it takes a long time to run.  But

       also figured that the number of times it would need to get updated isn't a

      lot, and I could run it at times I don't care about (overnight or whatever).

     [snip]

Did anyone check out the script I posted a few days ago?

"Uhh, I'm still not here." -- KD, while "away" on ICQ.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com