[CF-Devel] Some CVS bugs

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Nov 4 22:38:54 CST 2003

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 09:16:07PM -0500, H. S. Teoh wrote:
[snip]

      2) My character managed to wear a piece of damned armour, and then

        subsequently remove it just by taking it off. I don't think this is

        supposed to happen. :-)

     [snip]

OK, I just confirmed this with Gwahli on metalforge. Take any damned
shield and wear it, then wear your normal shield. The damned shield comes
off just like that. I didn't try it with other armour, but I know you
can't take it off if it's a cursed/damned ring. The bug might also happen
with other damned armour, I'm not sure. (Couldn't find damned armour lying
around so I couldn't check.) Note that this doesn't work with cursed
armour, it has to be damned.

And also, another bug I noticed is that sometimes the clock says "xx
minutes past 13 o'clock pm" or "xx minutes past 13 o'clock am". Do we have
26 hours a day in the CF world? :-)

Spaghetti code may be tangly, but lasagna code is just cheesy.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com