[CF-Devel] Client side improvements

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Nov 9 09:53:27 CST 2003

Hello.

I want to improve the client with things like macros, stuff like that.

I wanted opinions on the following questions:
* should i improve the 'common' client, or only a specific one? (i plan on
improving at least gtk one, since that's the one i'm using)
* is it better to have some script system, with client's specific language? or
something like python/perl/your-language-here plugins, like for server?

Of course those improvements will only use client's available information!

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com