[CF-Devel] Ingame map customisation / building

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon Nov 10 02:13:49 CST 2003

       for floors, the FLAG_IS_FLOOR should already be set for all floor

      objects, so it shouldn't be necessary to change the type to floor.  But

      if you want to, not a big deal I suppose.

Let's say that adds one more check for building... I don't want players to
totally mess the apartment :)
As for walls, i don't think there currently is a way to correctly check for'em,
so i'll use the 'WALL' type in #define
Note: i won't alter archetypes for walls/floor, but rather change'em on the
customizable map itself. This way, yet another check :)

       Please don't do that.  While subtype may not be used right now, that

      doesn't mean it might not have a more useful purpose in the future.  If

      you want to use it as a flag, add a new flag field.

       If that's what you want, add that field to the archs.

Ok, i'll add that flag.
I don't think it'll be needed as part of the editor, though. Since building is
restrained to unique maps, AND is a special feature...

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com