[CF-Devel] Ingame map 'building' / modification: full patch

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Wed Nov 12 16:50:41 CST 2003

       Ok.   I didn't look really close at the exact details, but it seemed to

      be some amount of duplication of 'is this within map bounds, is there a

      flag buildable, etc'.  Maybe the amount to be reduced isn't so great.

      OTOH, perhaps a flag can be passed into the check function which also

      has some indication what to find and what to return.

Actually, I rewrote a lot of code yesterday :)
So it's better right now, i think... Patch will be submitted after some more
tweaking, but maybe not too soon, want to implement much stuff before :)

       If that's the case, then it should also generate a LOG() message.

Duly noted.

       gcc at least will catch those and print a warning.  But it's just

      easier to me (and really in the style of the rest of the code) that the

      constant comes second.

Ok, i guess it's just a matter of style :)

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com