[CF-Devel] Code documentation? Warnings cleaning?

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sat Nov 15 13:18:48 CST 2003

Hello.

I was wondering if some documentation for the code was generated. Tools
like doxygen are pretty useful, but i don't know if we use something or not?
I'm not saying the code isn't clear, just that it could be worth doing
some (inline) documentation :)

Also, I'd like to clean warnings on server code. Windows compilation
under Visual Studio produces a whole lot of warnings (around 500), most
are I think harmless and could be fixed right away (like using 3.0 for
initialisation of a constant instead of 3.0f), but some may just say
there's something wrong. Arguably, Windows gives more errors than gcc,
so maybe I won't try to clean everything, but other things may well be
worth cleaning, imo.
Of course, if I fix many things, I may just break something.... While
I'll take the uttermost precaution when fixing, some apparently minor
changes may have bad side effects...
Any objections? Comments?

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com